Supplied & installed as a replacement 3W LED Emergency Bulkhead Weatherproof – IP65 Non or Maintained from £79.00 each.
Non or maintained emergency bulkhead is illuminated by 50 ultra bright white LEDs and delivers over 3 hours of continuous illumination. Over charge and over discharge protection help ensure that this bulkhead provides a reliably safe and highly visible aid in case of an emergency.
- Polycarbonate base
- 24 Hour recharging time
- Lumen Output: 168lm (DC) 256 (AC)
- IP Rating: IP65
- 3.6V, 1.5Ah Nickel Cadmium battery
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 345x106x76mm
- Ceiling and wall mounting
- Exclusive 5 year warranty
Emergency bulkhead lights are suitable for numerous applications such as providing escape route lighting, lighting stairwells, external lighting on final exit doors, etc.
Emergency Lighting Special Offer Coverage & Postcode Areas.
|Postcode district||Post Town||Coverage||Local authority area(s)|
|BR1||BROMLEY||Bromley, Bickley, Downham, Sundridge||Bromley, Lewisham|
|BR2||BROMLEY||Hayes, Shortlands, Bickley, Bromley Common||Bromley|
|KESTON||Keston, Leaves Green|
|BR3||BECKENHAM||Beckenham, Elmers End, Shortlands, Eden Park, Park Langley, Clock House||Bromley, Lewisham, Croydon|
|BR4||WEST WICKHAM||West Wickham||Bromley|
|BR5||ORPINGTON||Petts Wood, St Mary Cray, St Paul’s Cray, Ruxley||Bromley|
|BR6||ORPINGTON||Orpington, Locksbottom, Farnborough, Green Street Green, Chelsfield, Downe, Pratt’s Bottom, Well Hill||Bromley, Sevenoaks|
|BR7||CHISLEHURST||Chislehurst, Elmstead||Bromley, Greenwich|
|BR8||SWANLEY||Swanley, Hextable, Crockenhill, Swanley Village, Hockenden||Sevenoaks, Bromley, Dartford|
Types of Emergency Lighting
There are several different types of emergency lighting, and Critical Power Supplies provides them all. Our team can also maintain your system and install your emergency lighting solutions. This includes both “non-maintained” and “maintained” fittings.
- Maintained Emergency Lighting – This system works on a standard light fitting, and it connects and gets controlled with your other lights altogether. When the power fails, this lighting keeps working at a lower lighting level. Maintenance is required.
- Non-Maintained Emergency Lighting – Normally, these lights remain off but have a green LED display that shows the batteries are charged. If the power fails, the fitting switches the battery supply on. They don’t connect to the general lighting, and they’re usually used for emergency exit signs.
- Combined Emergency Lighting – Combined emergency lighting has two or more lights. At least one draws power from a normal supply while another draws power from the emergency lighting supply. This system can be both non-maintained or maintained.
- Emergency Escape Lighting – Emergency escape lighting automatically powers on when the normal power supply fails. They give off enough light to allow the occupants to exit or the building safely.
How often should I replace my Emergency Lighting Batteries
Replacing Emergency Lighting Batteries
Did you know its a legal requirement to replace the Emergency Lighting Battery every 4 years?
By meeting this requirement you are ensuring your battery pack is in sufficient working order to supply the necessary power supply to your emergency lighting fixtures.
Replacing your batteries is recommended to be carried out by a qualified electrician, we offer a full range of top quality Yuasa replacement Batteries.